For your next trip, do you have travel insurance? Why should I, you might ask. On a daily basis, people travel to different parts within and outside the country for different purposes, either for business or pleasure; there are risks associated with travelling hence you can’t be too careful when it comes to managing risks.
While it is never one’s wish to be involved in any form of accident that could result into: permanent disability, medical expenses, loss of luggage or death, you would agree with me that we sometimes do not have control over these unfortunate incidents — it is only wise to be prepared in case life happens.
Do you know that Travel Insurance can guarantee cash sum for travel-related unforeseen circumstances? See some of the benefits of travel insurance below:
- Accidental Medical Expenses Incurred: In case you fall ill during your travel and incurs some expenses, our travel insurance can cover you.
- Loss/Theft of Checked-in Baggage: If your luggage is stolen, lost or damaged while traveling through the airport, you can end up significantly out of pocket – and if you don’t have travel insurance, you will be responsible for replacing your items. If you buy travel insurance you can be reimbursed for your losses and expenses, meaning that you won’t lose money as a result of an airline negligence.
- Sum cash for passenger’s next of kin in the unfortunate death of the passenger due to accident.
- Sum cash for passenger’s next of kin for the transport of passenger’s mortal remains in the unfortunate death of the passenger due to accident.
- Flight delays can be frustrating guess what, you can be compensated with sum cash through Travel Insurance.
Cornerstone has different products that suit your needs, look at the travel insurance options HERE before you embark on your next journey.