The first half of 2021 will end in less than a week; by and by, the year appears to be on a fast lane, right? Time waits for nobody. Making hay while the sun shines is indeed a potent strategy to race against time.
Every year, many of us make plans for the next 12 months but due to certain factors that are common with humans and things we have no control over, we may derail from the plans over time. Sometimes, those factors are controllable but because we lack the right attitude, discipline, and clear plans to achieve our main, we end up regretting not having anything to fall back on.
Some invest their money which is a good way to save and grow your income. In fact, Cornerstone Insurance has good investment plans you can sign up for like Maximum Investment Plan. Meanwhile, these four tips that can help you have something saved before the year runs out:
1. Be Disciplined: This is the first step. It is what determines the willingness to carry out any action. Where there is a will, there is a way. Once you get this right, you are on your way to seeing the results of your discipline.
2. Live Within Your Means: Peer and societal pressure, family, pride, and more are some of the factors that can influence people’s lifestyles. Do not live to show off. Allowing your heart to control your head is not safe. It should be vice versa. If possible, live below your means and enjoy the result of your sacrifice in the future.
3. Deduct from Source: This is easier for a salary earner. Even if you are not, once the money hits your account, swiftly disburse the portion earmarked for savings before other needs and wants come in the way. One should save a minimum of 10% of the salary every month.
4. Make Savings Inaccessible: One sure way to stick with plans is to make your savings inaccessible until the maturity period. A good product that can help you with this is Cornerstone iSave Plan.
iSave is an enhanced savings plan that assists in building a lump sum amount over 24 months while paying a competitive interest rate which is 4% higher than the minimum savings deposit rate paid by the banks.
Features of iSave include:
- You are eligible to take up this plan if you are under the age of 65.
- Policy term is 2 years renewable.
- Interest rate is SDR+4% (SDR is the CBN stipulated minimum savings deposit rate banks can pay on savings accounts and is usually 30% of Monetary Policy Rate (MPR))
- Policy can be surrendered after a minimum of 13 months with no withdrawal fees (earlier surrender will attract charges)
- Minimum contribution of N5,000
To learn more about our products and services visit cornerstone.com.ng | Call: 07086216957 | Email: email@example.com
2 thoughts on “It is half year, but you have no savings. These 4 tips will help you”
Very good policy 👍
It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
I wish to read even more things about it!