Insurance in Nigeria may not be popular with a contribution of around 0.7% toward Gross Domestic Product (GDP) but it matters to every adult and family. Life’s uncertainty is constant, change is constant– a good example is how COVID-19 changed the world.
As individuals, it’s our responsibility to embrace insurance.
In this short article, you will learn five key reasons insurance truly matters:
- Protection: This cannot be overemphasized. One of the major functions of every government is to provide security vis-à-vis protection for its citizens and the country’s boundaries against both external and internal threats. Similarly, Insurance is your own government that protects you and your family against unforeseen circumstances that can threaten your livelihood. Having insurance cover means the people who matter most in your life may be protected from financial hardship if the unexpected happens.
- Calmness During Storm: Nobody prays for the storm but the wise plan against it. Various unforeseen tragedies such as illness, injury, or permanent disability, even death – can leave you and your family facing tremendous emotional stress or grief. With the right insurance policy, you or your family’s financial stress will be reduced, and you can focus on recovery and rebuilding your lives.
- Financial Security: No matter how strong your financial position is, an unexpected event can change things from good to bad. Insurance offers a payout that protects you from unforeseen events, ensuring you and your family can continue to move forward. A singular event can wreck a substantial fortune.
- Peace of mind: No amount of money can replace your health and wellbeing – or the role you play in your family. But you can at least have peace of mind knowing that if anything happened to you, your family has something to fall back on through the assistance of insurance to secure them financially.
- A legacy to leave behind: Your dependents can live well, and their future will not be disrupted due to the lump-sum death benefit payment provided by the breadwinner, so their standard of living can be maintained. Like our payoff states- The Future. Assured
The list is inexhaustible.
Don’t be like Okon that just heard and ignored, take action TODAY! Hop under the umbrella of Cornerstone Insurance and sign up for cover NOW.
Visit cornerstone.com.ng | Call: 07086216957 | Email: email@example.com